Ga naar inhoud

Connecting active subwoofer to RCD510, how?

TurboZweed^

Vraag

Is there anyone who knows how i can connect a active subwoofer to the rcd510?

Guessing i need to connect directly to the stereo because there isnt a loose amplifier to the rcd510 unless you have the dynaudiosystem and i don't.

Found out how to dissconnect the stereo and so on, also that i need to go to my dealer when it is loose to get the antitheft code.

But i have no clue what connection to use in the rear. Saw somewhere that there is a cableset with connections for subwoofer to use but i am not sure about that either.

Answer can be written in dutch :)

Mvg

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

8 antwoorden op deze vraag

Aanbevolen berichten

Thanx for the answer appi.

I think i am getting closer to a solution here :) . Took a picture of the wires coz i have another question :)

here's the pic.

The original cableharnasse ends at the red/white rca contacts. The rest i put on myself. A 2-Channel Fixed Line Level Converter and longer cables.

295037-001.JPG

The blue cable with a glassfuse, on the tag it says. Connect the male terminal of this leadwire to the blue leadwire of carstereo. The female terminale can be connected to autoantenna relay controle terminal. Hmmm is this really needed?

The yellow needs to be connected to constant power at least 10A. This one i can understand but not the blue one.

Will it work good if i connect the speakercables to the output for the rear speakers on the stereo ?

The subwoofer is this model. PIONEER TS-WX210A active subwoofer.

http://www.pioneer.eu/nl/products/25/13 ... index.html

Mvg Magnus

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

de blauwe is een schakelstroom voor iets te doen aanspringen bv electronische antenne of een versterker kan geen kwaad als je em niet gebruikt

wel zorgen dat hij geen contact kan maken dus goed isoleren .

achterluidsprekerkabels moet lukken

groetjes

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

Thanx appie. Finished off the work today. Connected the speakercables to the connection behind the stereo. The power i connected behind the fusebox, both the yellow mainpowercable and the weird blue one :) . All the cables i hid under the plastic covers on the left floorside from rear seat passing the b-style and forward.

http://www.garaget.org/?car=219816 Pics here of the result.

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

hahahaahahahaa zo een klein subje :P mooi afgewerkt trouwens :thumb:

en speelt ie goed ?

Hey i didnt want to rebuild the car to a rolling vibrator. And if i build like you, i need rearwheel drive instead with all the extra weight :P . Need all the space i can get in the trunk, thats why the small one.

And yes it works really good. Gave the sound the little extra i wanted :)

Mvg

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

• Nieuwe aanmaken...

Belangrijke informatie

Forumvoorwaaden